- Lending Library
- OPB is pleased to offer the Lending Library as a benefit to Cornerstone Society, President’s Council, and Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society members as well as OPB Business Partners. Now you may enjoy viewing or listening to your favorite programs at your convenience.
- Members and Partners may borrow up to 2 items at a time for up to 21 days, at which time you simply drop the item in the mail using the envelope and postage provided. If the item you have selected is currently on loan, we will be happy to reserve it for you. We hope you enjoy this service.
- Your Request List
- How to use our online request form
- · Click "Details / Add to list" to get a full description of a program.
- · If you decide you would like to check out a program, click the "Add to Request List" button at the bottom of the detail page.
- · You may continue browsing and add up to two items to your request list.
- · When you are ready to check out, click "Check Out" from the bottom of your Request List.
- · On the next page, select your OPB membership status from the pull-down menu.
- · Enter your shipping/contact information and any comments you may have.
- · Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page and your request will be on its way.
- For more information or to select by phone:
- If you're a Business Partner, please e-mail Lori Bernet or call 503.293.1950.
- If you're a Cornerstone Society, President's Council or Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society member, please e-mail Julie Arnzen or call 503.977.7765.
Lending LibraryA Service for OPB Cornerstone Members and Business Partners
Storied Life of Millie Benson
Genre: Art and Architecture
Media: 1 DVD(s)
Duration: 0h 27m
OPB Production: No
Close Caption: No
THE STORIED LIFE OF MILLIE BENSON(Carolyn Keene) is an inspirational story for viewers of all ages, particularly for avid Nancy Drew fans. The program features contemporary video, archival films and photograhs, interviews, and commentary by literary experts and family members who knew her best. The program provides an "insider's view" on how serial children's books of the 1920's throught the 1950's were conceived, created and marketed.