- Lending Library
- OPB is pleased to offer the Lending Library as a benefit to Cornerstone Society, President’s Council, and Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society members as well as OPB Business Partners. Now you may enjoy viewing or listening to your favorite programs at your convenience.
- Members and Partners may borrow up to 2 items at a time for up to 21 days, at which time you simply drop the item in the mail using the envelope and postage provided. If the item you have selected is currently on loan, we will be happy to reserve it for you. We hope you enjoy this service.
- Your Request List
- How to use our online request form
- · Click "Details / Add to list" to get a full description of a program.
- · If you decide you would like to check out a program, click the "Add to Request List" button at the bottom of the detail page.
- · You may continue browsing and add up to two items to your request list.
- · When you are ready to check out, click "Check Out" from the bottom of your Request List.
- · On the next page, select your OPB membership status from the pull-down menu.
- · Enter your shipping/contact information and any comments you may have.
- · Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page and your request will be on its way.
- For more information or to select by phone:
- If you're a Business Partner, please e-mail Lori Bernet or call 503.293.1950.
- If you're a Cornerstone Society, President's Council or Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society member, please e-mail Julie Arnzen or call 503.977.7765.
Lending LibraryA Service for OPB Cornerstone Members and Business Partners
Bill Moyers Journal: Carlo Bonini, Jerry Miller, Jonathan Miller
Genre: Current Affairs
Media: 1 DVD(s)
Duration: 0h 52m
OPB Production: No
Close Caption: No
Bill Moyers talks with noted Italian journalist, CARLO BONINI about the origin of the forged Niger documents that found their way into Bush's 2003 State of the Union Address, and were used to strengethen the Administration case for war. JERRY MILLER was recently exonerated after spending more than 24 years in prison after being convicted of rape of robbery. His release marks the 200th exoneration due to DNA evidence for The Innocence Project. Bill Moyers talks with British intellectual, JONATHAN MILLER about his upcoming PBS series, "A Brief History of Disbelief."