- Lending Library
- OPB is pleased to offer the Lending Library as a benefit to Cornerstone Society, President’s Council, and Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society members as well as OPB Business Partners. Now you may enjoy viewing or listening to your favorite programs at your convenience.
- Members and Partners may borrow up to 2 items at a time for up to 21 days, at which time you simply drop the item in the mail using the envelope and postage provided. If the item you have selected is currently on loan, we will be happy to reserve it for you. We hope you enjoy this service.
- Your Request List
- How to use our online request form
- · Click "Details / Add to list" to get a full description of a program.
- · If you decide you would like to check out a program, click the "Add to Request List" button at the bottom of the detail page.
- · You may continue browsing and add up to two items to your request list.
- · When you are ready to check out, click "Check Out" from the bottom of your Request List.
- · On the next page, select your OPB membership status from the pull-down menu.
- · Enter your shipping/contact information and any comments you may have.
- · Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page and your request will be on its way.
- For more information or to select by phone:
- If you're a Business Partner, please e-mail Lori Bernet or call 503.293.1950.
- If you're a Cornerstone Society, President's Council or Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society member, please e-mail Julie Arnzen or call 503.977.7765.
Lending LibraryA Service for OPB Cornerstone Members and Business Partners
Unfinished Journey: The Lewis and Clark Expedition (special DVD-ROM edition)
Media: 1 DVD(s)
OPB Production: Yes
Close Caption: No
An innovative, 13-part radio series commemorating the 200th anniversary of the Lewis and Clark expedition. Host Peter Coyote guides listeners through the profound impact the expedition has had on American history - and most interestingly, how it greatly affects our lives even today. Each one-hour program is fresh, entertaining and thought-provoking - ideal for public radio's curious, smart audience. Aaron Meyer and Bill Lamb composed the original soundtrack for the series. On this special DVD-ROM edition of the radio series, you can listen to the full episodes as well as explore additional content such as featured excerpts, extended expert interviews, a gallery of archival images and educational materials. (DVD-ROM and speakers required, playback on computer, not on TV set-top box, PC/Mac compatible).